Wednesday 12 August 2009

8/12/09- August 12th


Why the hell am I awake at this time seriously? Its like 5am. Goddd...Oh well, thought I might as well write another blog.
Thinking about going to Taylor's today without warning him I'm coming. It will be a nice surprise for him won't it? Or I could meet up with Joanie, or my bestie Linds =]
For some reason, I'm currentky like addicted to polyvore. I don't even make very good sets but its just so fun. And they're some really nice people on there. I'm thinking about coming back to stardoll (again) because one of my friends off there, called Maja, asked me to come back and make drama. Haha.
Might also make some smores today. Yummm...smoresssss!
My life is very exciting obviously ;]
Right, I shall post again later, hopefully with something more interesting to say.
Love Beckieeee xxx
ps. The photo is me from this April, its a really bad one but oh well.I was really tired, and my hair was a right state.

No comments:

Post a Comment