Friday 25 September 2009

Abit of an updatee =]

Okay so it's been like what? A month? =S Sorry for not posting in a while! Its been a pretty hectic month since I last posted really, here are just some of the reasons:

1. I went back to school =/
2. I got my driver's license! =D
3. I got a boyfriend, and it lasted 2 weeks...haha.
4. I starting writing a fashion column for our school newspaper- oh yes, how gay I know.
5. I had swine flu, wasn't really one of the best experiences of my life but oh well.
6. I've been back to Texas 5 times since my last post to visit all my family and friends there.
7. I've had several strange conversations with my friends via IM e.g. Linds with her crazy schemes to dump her boyfriend and just yesterday one with Taylor about chicken wings, Deliah's 17th birthday party and our evilness. mwahahaha ;]
8. I got another dog called Macy.
9. I quit my waitressing job and my allowance got raised to $50 a week, yayy =D

...and finally 10. My step-brother is dating one of my friends and i've been plotting a break up. Its just wrong in every form. bleughhhh

Haha, well until next timee,
Love Beckieeee xx

1 comment: